The O Shot
- PRP Technology via autologous injections injected into the skene’s glands of the upper vagina and clitoral head.
- Lasting improvement in the sexual performance
- Rejuvenation of the vagina and clitoris
- Reawakening of orgasmic response.
I’ll Have What She’s Having
O Shot Goals
- Stronger and More Frequent Orgasms
- Increased Sexual Desire
- Improved Clitoral Stimulation
- Increased Natural Lubrication
- Increased Ability to Have a Vaginal Orgasm
- Decreased Urinary Incontinence
Medical Condition Treated With O Shot
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn’t sound like much until you think about it–that’s the same as one in 20!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. (The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
Just for Fun-Hand Acupuncture-O Spot
- Sexual Desire
- Shen Men
- Pt. Zero
Seirin # 3 Needles x 15 minutes then ASP needles 1-2/wk x 3-4 wks.
Just for Fun-Auricular Acupuncture
Back to the O Shot
- Draw 60 cc Blood
- High Speed Centrifuge (Double Spin)
- BLT Laser Grade Anesthetic to Injection Site
- Spin 1-2 minutes-Draw off plasma.
- Spin 2-6 minutes Draw off Platelet Poor Plasma.
- Draw off top 20-23 ml. Set Aside.
- Draw remaining Platelet Rich Plasma into Syringe
- Wait at least 15 minutes, inject Clitoral Head with 1-2 cc 2% Lidocaine
- Activate PRP with Calcium and Sodium Bicarb
- Inject the Skene’s Glands In Upper Vagina 3-4 1 cc Boluses
- Inject 1-3 cc into Clitoral Head
How Does The O Shot Work?
- Platelet Rich Plasma contains eight growth and healing factors. PRP stimulates healing and rejuvenation, resulting in tissue growth, new blood vessel formation and improved pelvic circulation.
- The “O-Spot,” not a single structure, but a collection of “spots”.
- Injecting Platelet Rich Plasma into the “O-Spot,” reawakens the orgasmic response. Platelet injections trigger the release of eight different growth factors activating unipotent stem cells located in vaginal and clitoral tissues, regenerating and improving your functional potential.
|Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation||Increased sexual desire|
|Younger, smoother vulvar skin||Reduction in painful intercourse|
|A tighter vaginal opening||Increased lubrication|
|Stronger, more frequent orgasms||Decreased urinary incontinence|
- Urinary incontinence= Involuntary leakage of urine from the bladder.
- Amount-From small amounts dispelled with laughing or coughing to complete inability to control bladder.
- Two Categories–
- Stress.- leakage of urine in small doses as a result of increased abdominal pressure caused by sneezing, laughing, lifting or coughing. Stress incontinence,commonly observed as a consequence of damage to pelvic support structures that occur during childbirth or trauma, is due to a loss of support from the urethra.
- Urge incontinence, i.e. overactive bladder, is caused by uninhibited contractions of the bladder detrusor muscle. When contractions occur, the bladder leaks large amounts of urine, often suddenly, with insufficient time to get to a bathroom.
Incidence: Up to 35 percent of women over the age of 60 Women outnumber men by a 2 to 1 margin.
Hormones for Sexual Dysfunction
DHEA/Growth Hormone/Blood Sugar/Thyroid
Administering Oxytocin: Increases One’s Intimacy Desire to Be Held and Touched
Comes as a Buccal Troche or Nasal Spray
Reduces social anxiety improves sexual function, libido, erection, and orgasm.
- Estrogen deficiencies, hypothyroidism, especially low T3, depression, AIDS, CMV infections, Multiple Sclerosis, fibromyalgia, chronic stress situations, chronic opioid use, Parkinson’s Disease, loneliness, anxiety, fear, and certain types of schizophrenia.
- High Testosterone/Low Oxytocin=Autism
- Low Testosterone/High Oxytocin=Schizophrenia/Bipolar Depression
Restores Sexual performance in Men
Restores function due:
- Prostate enlargement
- Prostate cancer
- After-effects of surgery
- 60 cc Blood
- PRP Extraction
- Topical and Local anesthetics to the groin area
- PRP is injected into areas of the penis responsible for the sexual response.
- Increases firmness of erection
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Improved sexual capabilities
- Increase sexual stamina
- Increases sensation and pleasure
- Enhanced appearance
- Improved or resolved prostate discomfort
- Improved or resolved urinary incontinence
Hormones for Reinvigoration:Guys Version
- Testosterone/Estrogen Balance
- Growth Hormone
- Blood Sugar Balance
Tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia) stimulates the Leydig cells of testes, boosting testosterone production. Maintain normal testosterone levels that supports sexual desire and fertility(sperm concentration/mo-tility), mood and energy.
DIM, and additional botanicals in LibidoStim-M™ provides safe support for normal testosterone production, erectile function, and desire.
- Niacin (vitamin B3, 30 mg)
- Zinc (mineral infusion blend, 64 mg)
- L-arginine, 1400 mg,
- Adequate sleep
- Normal body weight
- Manageable stress
- High protein, anti-inflammatory, Ketogenic Diet
- Zinc, Ginseng, Nuts, Garlic, Caffeine
- Increased intake of the Arginine, Leucine, Glutamine
- Most powerful anti-oxidant in the body.
- Naturally produced in Liver
- Consists of three proteins, cysteine, glycine and glutamine
- As of September 2012, 103,572 articles on Glutathione in
- the NIH/National Library of Medicine database.
- Administered IV, Transdermal, Orally in Liposomal Base
- Acts as a chelator, removing mercury, lead, cadmium and arsenic from the blood stream.
- Prevents or reverses alcohol induced fatty liver, cirrhosis, hepatitis and liver tumors and
improves the prognosis of stroke victims.
- Skin lightening.
- Oxidizes fat.
- Contributes to strength, endurance and a shift from fat to muscle metabolism
- Appropriate Eating Habits.
- Reduced Risk of Heart Disease.
- Reduced Risk of Adult Onset Diabetes.
- Reduced Risk of Osteoarthritis.
- Reduced Risk of Osteoporosis.
- Reduced Risk of Breast and other Cancers.
- Improved Immune System.
- Younger Looking Skin.
- A Healthier Brain.
- Enhanced Sexual Function.
- Improved Energy.