AOSRD Abstract Submission
The American Osteopathic Society of Rheumatic Disease (AOSRD) showcases abstracts submitted on autoimmunity, anti-aging, regenerative, and aesthetic medicine from healthcare practitioners in the United States and around the world.
The AOSRD Scientific Program Committee invites qualified clinical speakers to submit abstracts for consideration. The Committee reviews all abstracts for presentation at plenary or parallel sessions. Selection criteria are based on merit and integration of clinical practices that provide optimal outcomes for patients.
Deadline for Spring Congress 2019 is February 8, 2019
Please send your PowerPoint files to the office by February 15, 2019.
Deadline for Twin Falls, Idaho Congress 2019 is July 1, 2019
Benefits of Presenting
- Share exciting and cutting-edge work with peers, while helping to advance integrative, evidence-based medicine
- Establish yourself as a leader in your respective field
- Showcase your research and technologies
- Build knowledge amongst peers and colleagues
Note that there are limited amount of time slots available.
They are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
We are presently reviewing presentation proposals for all course formats within the following topic areas:
- All Things Rheumatology
- All Things Autoimmune; Etiology, Symptomotology, Laboratory Studies, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Hormonal Health
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Diagnostic testing and interpretations
- Stress and immune response
- Functional neurology
- Adaptogenic herbs
- Stem Cell science
- PRP new research and applications
- Aesthetic advancements
- Skin technology
- New Injectable techniques
- Non-invasive rejuvenation of face and body
- Mind Body interventions
- Cosmetic medicine
- Obesity Management
- Telomere biology
- Breast Health
- Medical Marijuana applications
- Transgender health
- Nutrient strategies
- Chronic Stress, oxidative stress
- Lifestyle factors
- 3-5 learning objectives
- Topic title
- Topic description, including why it should be added to the schedule
- Scientific references for support
*Please keep in mind our conferences are accredited for AOA PRA Category 1 credits.
Your presentation cannot contain specific proprietary business or commercial interests